Having Those Difficult Conversations 1: Hiring with Core Values
Using your core values to develop a hiring plan is a great start to employee retention. In this module, you are going to learn how to use your core values when looking for, interviewing, and hiring employees.
While this module includes a section on Firing, you’ll find a complete module on firing in Having Those Difficult Conversations 2: Discipline and Firing.
The module is available for instant download and includes
- Getting Ready to Hire (video)
- Hiring Interview Role Play (video)
- Firing Conversation Role Play (video)
- Why Do Current Employees Care about Hiring and Firing? (video)
- Cleaning Technician Job Description (document)
- Placed to Post Jobs (document)
- Interview Instructions (document)
- Interview Core Values List (document)
- Interview Question List (document)
- Disciplinary Action Form (document)
This is the toolkit developed and used by Liz Trotter, founder and owner of American Maid Cleaning in Olympia, WA. Liz is also a charter member of Cleaning for a Reason and a past board member of ARCSI.
This toolkit/module was first released as the March 2013 installment of the HiPEP: High Performance Employee Program subscription, then known as Culture Circus.
We Also Recommend