Build Culture with Parties and Games
Introducing parties into your company is another great way to boost morale, engage employees, and build culture. They offer a grand opportunity to engage company core values outside of job roles and to further support a sense of team knowledge and community. These are activities that have a strong positive effect on improving employee satisfaction, engagement and retention.
The module is available for instant download and includes
- The How-Tos of Parties and Games (video)
- Calendar of Fun (document)
- BBQ Cover Sheet (document)
- BBQ Checklist (document)
- BBQ Grocery and Supply List (document)
- BBQ Game Ideas (document)
- BBQ Volunteer Sign-up Sheet (document)
- BBQ Sign-up Sheet (document)
- Party Binder Cover Sheet (document)
This is the toolkit developed and used by Liz Trotter, founder and owner of American Maid Cleaning in Olympia, WA. Liz is also a charter member of Cleaning for a Reason and a past board member of ARCSI.
This toolkit/module was first released as the May 2013 installment of the HiPEP: High Performance Employee Program subscription, then known as Culture Circus.
We Also Recommend