Business Metrics & Cash Flow
This class, delivered by Castle Keepers owner/CEO Tom Stewart, breaks down the connections between your cleaning times, labor costs, supplies, and your company's different profitability points as well as how to keep enough cash in the bank to make payroll and pay bills on a regular basis.
- Simplified Income Statement
- Break Even Analysis
- Direct Payroll Percent to Sales
- Net Present Value and Investment Decision Making
- Class Video (duration 1:02:57)
- Class PPT Slides
- Business Metrics & Cash Flow Workbook (dynamic spreadsheet)
- Chart of Accounts and Common Report Samples for a Maid Service
This class (or business topic) was originally presented live as one piece of the comprehensive Foundations of Success program. Business coaches/consultants Derek Christian, Tom Stewart and Liz Trotter are now making all 22 classes of the program available through Foundations Fast Track. purchase the full program (all 22 classes at once) for only $2549!
Class video recordings may reference specific dates and event, the previous class or the next class, a private Foundations Facebook group and/or the eLearning platform www.SchoolOfCleaning.com. These details and access points are not included in any Foundations Fast Track purchase.
We Also Recommend